Your safety is our priority.
The safety and wellbeing of all of our guests and crew has always been at the core of our sailing charters. Feeling safe adds to our ability to explore, relax, experience the new and gives us the reassurance that we can have a great time.
As we get back to doing what we enjoy, setting sail and exploring the waters around St Kitts and Nevis, the core value remains, and now including our additional Covid-19 measures to ensure we meet and exceed the hygiene recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and the requirements of the St Kitts and Nevis administrations hygiene recommendations have been awarded the Kitts & Nevis St. Kitts and Nevis Travel Assured Seal. We want you to feel as safe or safer onboard with us as you would at home or anywhere else.
Our yacht has always been rigorously cleaned and prepared for your arrival. For the time being, we have stepped up this standard. Additional measures for the enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures include:
- Disinfecting with ecologically friendly formula all inside surfaces between charters
- We also disinfect the boat exterior and lockers including cushions.
- Masks and Snorkels are disinfected using a two stage process.
- We do recommend bringing your own masks and fins.
- Shoes and flip flops are stowed during charters.
- Please bring your own towels.
- The wearing of face masks when not drinking or swimming is recommended.
- Private charters only with no mixing of groups
If you are unable to get to St Kitts or Nevis due to the challenges of COVID-19 travel restrictions, we are happy to reschedule your charter without a fee, or happy to refund your deposit in full.
If you have any questions regarding your safety onboard please feel free to contact us at email@example.com